Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
17871496

Wrangler: I have a 2006 jeep wrangler unlimited 6 speed and

Customer Question

I have a 2006 jeep wrangler unlimited 6 speed and it keeps cutting out it tripped the p0339 code for the crank shaft sensor I replaced it and it is still doing it
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** the Crankshaft Position sensor wiring harness at the back of the cylinder head as it can rub through in that area. Check for 5 volt supply circuit, should be 4.5 V - 5.2 volts also verify sensor has good ground Next step is checking wiring between crank sensorand PCM, if good then replace the PCM. I'd also consider replacing crank sensor with OEM sensor if you used aftermarket. Let me know how it goes or if you have more questions, thanks.