Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

Jeep Liberty: I have a 2002 Jeep Liberty that I absolutely

Customer Question

I have a 2002 Jeep Liberty that I absolutely never want to part with! Maintenance and repairs are a bit pricey but I think it's worth it. The problem - water keeps seeping into the right side floor on the passenger side. A lot of water- soaking the flooring. A Jeep center vacuumed something out hoping that would fix the problem - this summer it has worsened. What would cause such a problem and why is it so costly to have it repaired? It seems this would be a manufacturing flaw and something caused by usage. I'm hoping your site will be able to guide me here. Thanks
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Randall C replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am Randall, You mentioned costly repair, Has a shop diagnosed and told you a certain repair and price?