Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

Jeep Liberty: While I was driving my 2005 Jeep Liberty my auto-locks

Customer Question

While I was driving my 2005 Jeep Liberty my auto-locks stopped working, my speedometer stopped showing the speed. The car was still driving until I pulled to a complete stop, when I could no longer press the gas to go. The steering locked up. however the engine never stopped working. When I was able to park the car restarting it allowed me to drive the car again, but the speedometer and locks stopped working. Do you have an idea as to what could be wrong with it?
Category: Jeep
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Brad replied 1 year ago.
Do you still need help with this?