Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

Liberty: I own a 2004 Jeep Liberty 3.7 2wd, the problem that

Customer Question

I own a 2004 Jeep Liberty 3.7 2wd, the problem that I'm having is I've replaced the starter twice had the guys at autozone check it every time it come up defective. I'm on the third one and every time try to crank it drags like the other ones. Juan
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Robert R replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** a Certified Auto Technician with 27+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.
During all this, have you also had the battery and alternator tested? Does the vehicle start and run?