MoparHeat
MoparHeat, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Chrysler Master Technician, 8+ years with Chrysler, ASE Certified Automotive Technician
67978266

GRAND CHEROKEE: I NEED A PIN CODE JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE

Customer Question

I NEED A PIN CODE FOR 2004 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE SR VIN 1J4GW48SX4C177874 ALSO I NEED TO PROGRAM THE KEY FOBS. I HAVE A AUTEL MAXIDAS DS708 CAN I DO IT? CAR CAME WITH 1 KEY ONLY
Category: Jeep
Expert:  MoparHeat replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your inquiry. My name is ***** ***** will be assisting you...I apologize for the delay as I wasn't available yesterday. It also seems no one else with access to this information was available either. I believe the Maxidas line can program keys. However I am personally not familiar with the scan tool to know the exact procedure using that tool. You will probably need to access the SKIM/SKREEM and look for program ignition key function. The pin code for this vehicle is 7468.Glad to help! Please let me know if you need more help or information. Thank you!