Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year working in the automotive field as a Tech.
7276279

GRAND CHEROKEE LIMITED: MY 1994 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE LAREDO

Customer Question

MY 1994 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE LAREDO SE JUST STARTED HAVING A CLACKING NOISE APPARENTLY FROM THE REAR ENDWHAT WOULD IT COST TO HAVE THE REAR END REPLACED
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
You can very likely replaced it with a used unit for about $500 to $800 depending on market pricing in your area. To have it rebuilt you would be looking at about $1000 to $1200 depending on what parts would need to be replaced after a tear down and inspection.