Mark
Mark, 22 Year Factory trained technician
Experience:  Jeep factory training........25 years in the industry.
12104952

Grand cherokee larado: windows &lock system quit working

Customer Question

windows &lock system quit working
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Mark replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** repairs been attempted so far?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no I know where the fuse box is but I don`t know how to release the fuse box to check it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Provide Diagrams, Manuals, or Instructions. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
that would be fine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its taking along time for a pro to answer my question
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Provide Diagrams, Manuals, or Instructions + Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hurry up I got other things to do
Expert:  Mark replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, for the delay the website was creating issues for me that were delaying my response. The 04's are known for breaking wires in the door wire harness, so, in the door hinge area pull back the rubber boot and closely inspect the wires to see if there are any broken ones. typically the black one breaks first. let me know how you make out.
Expert:  Mark replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm just touching base with you to see how you made out with my suggestion and whether or not you needed further assistance.
Please let me know, Thanks.