Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Mechanic
Experience:  Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

Jeep Comanche: got jeep comanche 1988 and need to install a

Customer Question

got jeep comanche 1988 and need to install a tow hitch that looks descrete, ideas?
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 1 year ago.
sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”.I had a welder friend that took the License Plate off & welded a "square Trailer Hitch Receiver" into the Rear Bumper & FrameThen he took another piece & made the License Plate able to slide into the Receiver & no one ever knew I had a Trailer Hitch.This was in the 70's, now many Weld Shops do the same thing.IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating.. Please take a moment to rate my service so that I can get credit for my time.NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..Rating is very Important to our Service..
hello?