Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Liberty: hey Chad.. my Jeep is about to be in my driveway

Customer Question

hey Chad.. my Jeep is about to be burnt in my driveway if I cant get the rear window latch to close.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Most of the time someone or something has accidentally hit the latch and closed the jaws. You can mimic the striker with a screwdriver, and command the glass open while pulling at the latch jaws to get them back open. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris