Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

Having same issue just purchased 2004 jeep liberty and its

Customer Question

having same issue just purchased 2004 jeep liberty and its leaking on passenger floor when air conditioner is on very wet on that side...don't believe its the heating coli cause you don't smell it
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
HI,

Ok, the ac condensation drain is clogged. If you look in the engine compartment on the passenger side at the firewall, you will see a short tube sticking out below the ac and heater hoses. Use some compressed air or a straightened coathanger wire to gently probe it to clear out obstructions

graphic
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page. Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks