sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Master Certified, ASE Master and Advanced Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

Grand cherokee limited: I am putting my dash back together

Customer Question

Hi I am putting my dash back together after replacing the heater core and I have three wires which I do not see connections. One is on the driver side and connects at the top of the dash just above where the speedometer would be placed. The other is located down below the speedometer to the right and is pinned to the bracket. Finally the last is on the passenger side and comes down. It has a pin an a type of plug. I am not sure where they go and would really appreciate your help
Category: Jeep
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
Without seeing the wiring in question and not knowing what all was taken apart it's hard to say what you're seeing. it sounds as if more was disassembled than normal.
You may be seeing connectors that aren't used in your application.
Are any items not working?
Are you able to upload pictures of the connectors or wiring in question?