EricFromCT
EricFromCT, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master certified L1, L2, Diesel Certified 16 years experience
34559540

Wrangler JKU: Roland, I am trying to pass emissions and

Customer Question

Hi Roland, I am trying to pass emissions and I have been rejected twice. First time the computer would not communicate so I took it to the dealer and found some corrosion on the connector but noother codes came up. Went back to emissions and got rejected again for monitors not ready (Catalyst, Evap. O2).
Category: Jeep
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 1 year ago.
Hi. How many miles did you drive before you want back to emmissions? Each monitor takes different driving parameters to be met before it will pass. I have info on the monitors that can be used to help them pass quicker. Please respond to let me know. Thanks.
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 1 year ago.
DO you have any more questions on your Jeep? If so please ask and and also please rate the service provided. THanks.