Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

I have an 06 jeep liberty that has no power coming out of the

Customer Question

I have an 06 jeep liberty that has no power coming out of the 15a fuse
Category: Jeep
Expert:  bill replied 1 year ago.
hi i'm bill
welcome to just answer
please remember I am NOT there in front of you! my answers are based on your information
ok what fues number is ***** and where is it's location, the inside or outside (under the hood) fuse box 15a is a 15 AMP fuse not a fuse number
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is fuse #28 under the hood, not sending power to relay, if I remove the relay n jump power the car cranks but wont start, if I jump power to the #28 fuse the car cranks n starts.. Cant tell where the power to #28 fuse is supposed to come from.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is a repair Shop and I am not able to wait all day without repairing the vehicle, please cancel my request
Expert:  bill replied 1 year ago.
ok but you didn't respond very fast. I received the answer to my info request over 12 hours ago