Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

3.7L/sport 4x4: I am having problems with 02 jeep liberty air

Customer Question

I am having problems with 02 jeep liberty air conditioning. On hot days it blows only hot air - and coldness will intermittently be warm air. Have a rebuilt compressor. Ann Markham:***@******.***
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
We need to figure out if the issue is in the dash or under the hood. Run the engine and AC, with the hood open grab the evaporator lines where they go into the firewall. They should be cold and dripping condensation. This may be something as simple as a leak and Freon loss.
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.
Thanks Chris