sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Master Certified, ASE Master and Advanced Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

I have a 2014 Jeep wrangler Sahara. It has Sirus and U

Customer Question

I have a 2014 Jeep wrangler Sahara. It has Sirus and U connect I just bought a 2011-2015 Jeep Wrangler GPS Navigation RHR 730N Radio. Upgrading from just the am fm cd. I bought the module bypass for the u connect. I want to have in motion dvd. I read it
maybe some sort of programming process.. or does it take hardware? The RHR had voice controlled nav. Is this process only for dvd?
Category: Jeep
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
It is unsafe and illegal to allow video in the front while in motion. This is not an authorization or recommendation to do so.
If you want to allow for video while in motion you would need to install this device:
http://www.coastaletech.com/MYGIG.htm