Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year working in the automotive field as a Tech.
7276279

My jeep is running rough Chang plug and a new batter

Customer Question

Category: Jeep
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The jeep was running rough before I Chang the plug, and the battery
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
A rough running engine can be caused by several things, I would start with removing all the spark plugs and running a engine compression test to make sure all cylinders have good compression. If the compression test checks okay then the next steps would be to check the spark plug wires as well as the coils to be sure all cylinders are getting a nice burl spark. Check these thing for me and post back with the results and we can work from there if need be.