Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Grand cherokee limited: I have a 1996 grand cherokee limited.

Customer Question

I have a 1996 grand cherokee limited. Once in a while I get hot air when the air conditioner should be running or cold air when heater should be running.
Category: Jeep
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was told no new control modules are available so the replacements have been used ones.
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
The symptoms are pointing to the HVAC control module to blame. Have you done any inspections to the blend door and actuator to rule it out?
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.
Thanks Chris