Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year working in the automotive field as a Tech.
7276279

Grnd chrke: I have a ck eng light with misfire cylinder 6 or

Customer Question

I have a ck eng light with misfire cylinder 6 or some times cylinder 1 . I have swapped out o2sen., plug wires , spark plugs, pulled and checked injectors Replaced w/ new style ejectors four hole type, cleaned throttle body, sea-foamed fuel system. had it in shop, they did't have a clue.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Jeep has released a TSB that deals with the type of misfire you are having and it deal with a problem with the exhaust valves . I have enclosed the TSB in the link below. Have a look and run the checks mentioned in the TSB and see if this applies.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/P0306%20Misfire%20Jun%205.pdf