Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year working in the automotive field as a Tech.
7276279

1993 jeep grand Cherokee limited: 1993 jeep Cherokee wont start

Customer Question

1993 jeep Cherokee wont start because of alarm. My wife lost door key
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The alarm system can be By-passed with a couple of options. See the steps in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view the steps.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Alarm%20Jun%204.pdf
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Please consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 5AM eastern time and work all day . A rating is required. Your rating me , and what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor do I have control over the fees or the time it takes to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all ,you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short
Thank you, Ron