sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Master Certified, ASE Master and Advanced Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

Grand cherokee: I have a 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee. The dash,

Customer Question

I have a 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee. The dash, interior, indicator, and Hazards will not come on. Initially the issue was the flashers. I have changed all three relays, Checked the fuses, and reconnected wires that separated in the drivers door. Plus side is the rear window now works. WHT could I be missing. All research comes back to the relays and fuses.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
If the park lamps, interior lamps, assumingly the turn signal indicator lamps on the cluster, and the hazards all stopped working at the same time then the most likely cause would be the multifunction switch. This is the only thing that ties all of these together. You could have multiple separate issues though.
Have you checked the interior lamps dimmer to make sure it isn't down?
Do the turn signals work?
Does the door ajar light come on when the doors are opened?
Was it the flasher that you replaced?