Amedee
Amedee, Jeep Technician
Experience:  ASE certified Technician advanced level specialist. Wisconsin certified emissions state inspector
279429

Grand cherokee limited: 2004 grand Cherokee. No start, no solinod

Customer Question

2004 grand Cherokee. No start, no solinod click, battery and cables good, only little click under dash,steer wheel won't lock .....I am so frustrated
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome!
My name isCustomerand I can assist you with your question.
Have you checked power down to the starter motor? You could just have a bad starter.
If you hear a click with the key in the CRANK position, that would be the starter relay engaging. However, you could still have a bad transmission range sensor, bad ignition switch or even a wiring issue preventing power from getting to the starter motor so just be sure to check the voltage at the starter before replacing it.
Customer
Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.
Hello!
It'sCustomerfrom just answer. I am just checking in to see how things are going and to see if you need any further assistance?
Please let me know!
Customer
Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.
Hello!
Please let me know.
Customer
Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.
Hello!
It'sCustomerfrom just answer. I am just checking in to see how things turned out and if you need further assistance. Please let me know.
Customer