Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

Jeepster: I need 6 volt tail light bulbs with opposite base

Customer Question

I need 6 volt tail light bulbs with opposite base pins for a 1950 Willys Jeepster. The 1158's I find have an upper and lower pin. Mine must be directly across from each other at the base. Where can I get them.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** you for allowing me to assist you! Where are you located?
Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
While I was waiting for you I did some research and found this website that will have what you need. Copy and paste the link below into your browser's address bar and hit enter to go to the site.
http://www.discountleds.com/classicautobulbs.com/vintage.html
.
I hope this information helps you out!!
Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Hello, did you get my answer? Do you still need help?
Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply, and if so do you still need help with your problem? Please remember, the website will not automatically credit me from your deposit or subscription without your Rating! Please, use the Rating System Box and Rate our Q&A session today or. If you need to ask more questions, please feel free to ask!
Thank you!
Chris