Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Compass: Dave - I have a 2007 Jeep Compass 2.4L. My

Customer Question

Hi Dave -
I have a 2007 Jeep Compass 2.4L. My ABS, ESP & Traction Control lights came on with error code C1020. Per the code I replaced the left rear wheel speed sensor and also the rear wheel hub but the code did not go away. Any ideas?
Category: Jeep
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also, while the code reader is hooked up to the car with the car in park the RL Wheel Speed reads 8191.50 RPM.
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
Open the file below, can you complete these tests to check the LR sensor wiring.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/07compass.pdf
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.
Thanks Chris