Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

Jeep wrangler: how do u remove the horn pad on a 2010 jeep

Customer Question

how do u remove the horn pad on a 2010 jeep wrangler
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
HI,

Ok, directions are below. It does take a special tool to disengage the airbag/hornpad from the steering wheel. You can either go to a jeep/chrysler dealer to buy the tool, or go to a parts store and pay about $10 for a trim tool that the end is bent about 45 degrees to use in the proper tools place.

graphic

Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks

Please note that continued poor accept rate now leads to experts ignoring future questions you may post as they realize that they will not be paid for their time or services. Thank you

Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page. Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks