Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I NEED INSTRUCTIONS TO REPAIR A FRONT DRIVER SIDE DOOR WHICH

Customer Question

I NEED INSTRUCTIONS TO REPAIR A FRONT DRIVER SIDE DOOR WHICH IS BECOMING SEPARATED FROM THE INTERIOR VINYL PANEL AND THE DOOR ITSELF
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Are you saying the inner and outer door skin (metal) is coming apart, if so a new door is needed. If your just saying the door interior trim panel is coming apart, the trim panel alone can be replaced. Open the file below for trim removal steps.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/03jgcldoortrim.pdf
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.
Thanks Chris