Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year working in the automotive field as a Tech.
7276279

Wrangler: my 2008 wrangler security system came on while driving.

Customer Question

my 2008 wrangler security system came on while driving. now it wont start. what can I do
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Ron replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The problem you are describing may be caused by the wireless control module loosing programming and Jeep has released a service bulletin that deals with the type of problem. I have enclosed the bulletin in the link below for your review as it may be your problem. If that it the case the module will need to be replaced and programming will be required. Copy and paste the link below to open and view it.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Anti%20theft%20May%2018.pdf