Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee limited: When backing up I have the

Customer Question

When backing up I have the pictures of the lines but no sound that I'm getting closer to a object. I have also lost the "car with the flashing lines to alert me to distance on the dash board
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** you for allowing me to assist you! Have you checked to see if those features may have been turned off in the settings menu?
Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What would I have touched for that to happen
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Well you would go into "settings" on the touch screen, then "safety and assistance". Go and try that and then scroll down each option and check the box to enable them. Let me know if that works.
Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply, and if so do you still need help with your problem?
Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Chris