Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Grand Cherokee laredo: I just bought a 2000 grand Cherokee

Customer Question

I just bought a 2000 grand Cherokee laredo and my windows won't roll up or down and they did she I got it. Also the speedometer and all those lights on dash are always on and they don't work. The temp reader above the passages and river doesn't read anything but it's on. I have checked fuses I think it's in the brain of the electric stuff. Ca u please help . It's too warm to drive with the Windows up .
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
We are only allowed to diagnose one concern per post. Which would you like me to assist with?
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.
Thanks Chris
Hi
I will address the first concern mentioned. Are you able to perform the kinds of test shown in the file below?
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/00jeepwindow.pdf