Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

Wrangler: I installed an oil temperature gauge (Glowshift)

Customer Question

I installed an oil temperature gauge (Glowshift) in my 2011 Jeep Wrangler and after installing the wires into my fuze box. When I went to start the jeep it started for a second then made some funny noise like it couldn't keep running kind of like puttering and the windshield wipers were on for some reason? The switch was off though.
Category: Jeep
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I used 16 gauge wire and installed them to one to constant, one to only hot when key is on and one on the auto-headlamps (for dimmer setting)
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central. Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I still need help. Did you even read this or send a bullshit auto reply message I am really upset with this company because I paid money for an answer and was informed you would reply within 10 min to one day and close to one day you send me an obvious auto-message back. What I want is a refund and to delete this account. Please give me your manager contact information.
Thanks
Contact the website to get a refund, sorry you do not want me to help on your wiring and running issues. Best of luck