Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Jeep Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector & Jeep Diagnostics/Repair
18617752

Can anyone tell me where ox sensor bank 2 sensor 2 is on a

Can anyone tell me where ox sensor bank 2 sensor 2 is on a 03 jeep grand with a 4.7
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 3 years ago.
Hello! Welcome to the site! Thanks for coming! I'm Ron Z. I'm here to provide as much info and insight as I can, to best answer your question.

The Oxygen Sensor for Bank2 Sensor2 is mounted to the exhaust on the passenger's side of the vehicle, behind the passenger's side Converter:
graphic

Please remember the website WILL NOT automatically compensate me with a part of your deposit or from your subscription WITHOUT YOUR RATING! Please use the Rating System and *Rate My Service* if the information/advice I supplied has helped you. If you have any more questions, use the "Reply" tab – I'm always happy to answer follow-ups! Follow-ups are always FREE! Even after you rate! Thank-you!