Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech

Wrangle Sport: I have an 04 auto/6cyl wrangler. The engine

I have an 04 auto/6cyl wrangler. The engine light showed a throtle body problem. The jeep is really acting strange at all gears shifting funny, front tires lock up while coasting at low speed before brake applied. Even will stall just before you stop or right before. could throtle body cause all that?
Welcome and thank you for allowing me to assist you! Yes. A failing or worn TPS (Throttle Body Sensor) can cause these issues you are experiencing. I have seen this many times on this vehicle. Replacing the Tps will take care of this.
I hope this information helps, and let me know if you need further assistance with this.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I was told the tps only effects the hig gears and overdrive. Is that not the case?
No it affects all gear changes, and engine idle speeds.