Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

Jeep Compass: how to change auto transmission fluid in a 2010

how to change auto transmission fluid in a 2010 jeep compass
HI,

here are directions:

graphic

graphic

Please note, your Deposit doesn't constitute a payment. Please be sure to rate OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE to complete transaction or ask for more help by clicking REPLY TO EXPERT.

Positive feedback is always appreciated. Bonuses are welcome. Please note that if you have a subscription service you still need to to rate OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE , however you are not charged again. Thank you.

Please note the 1 to 2 faces(POOR AND BAD SERVICE) are a negative rating. Before choosing one of these, please reply first so that I can further help you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

where is the dipstick located on the transaxle? I am no dummy but I do not see it from the hood and the operators book does not should it!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

where is the dipstick located. I am no dummy but I do not see it from the hood and the operator manual does not show it

It is at the front of transmission:

graphic

On the 2010s, some came with the a dipstick and some come with a cap over the fill tube top and no dipstick, you have purchase one from the dealer(I know, seems like a ripoff to have to purchase it separately).

graphic