Have Jeep Questions? Ask a Jeep Repair Expert for Answers
Hello I will help you with your question,
The OP sensor is just above the oil filter as shown in the diagram below
Click here for diagram
Look this over and let me know how I can help you
If you would like any additional information or have more questions please don't hesitate to ask!Please remember to only rate my service not the content as you may not like the answer but it is the truth. Only rate when you are satisfied. IF you feel the need to click the lower two ratings they are negative feedback that sticks on my record so please STOP and reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek to secure a positive rating.
Please let me know if the rating box is missing or you are unable to rate for any reasonThank you
I am not sure where you are seeing this but the switch I posted runs to the engine control module.
This is a gasoline/petrol engine or it is diesel?
It's a gasoline/petrol engine.
Problem is,the op light stays on and i had the switch replaced.scanner read:
Op sensor/switch circuit hight input.
This is the correct switch, if you unplug it do you get the same code?
The switch runs to the computer which tells the instrument cluster to turn the light on so you may have a pinched wire or a faulty computer. Try unplugging the switch completely then lets check at the computer to see if the switch wire is grounded.
Let me know how much help you need with this
The oil pressure is indicated low if the green/yellow wire is disconnected from ground and is indicated high if the wire is grounded.
Either you have high oil pressure or the wire is grounded or the computer is failing.
What oil is installed in the engine? Is it 5W-30 weight?. Is the filter correct?
Have you checked the oil pressure with a mechanical gauge? If it is within spec (4 psi at idle and 25 - 80 psi running depending on RPM) then check that the wire is not grounded and then the computer would have to be replaced if the wire is disconnected from the computer yet the reading is still high.
Let me know how I can help
no cold air blowing out when ac is on but low pressure