Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
17871496

Jeep Cherokee Sport: where is the ASD relay located on 94 jeep

where is the ASD relay located on 94 jeep cherokee

Welcome to JustAnswer, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm here to help get your problem resolved. Here is picture of ASD relay which I agree is a good place to start. Let me know if you have any questions, thanks.

http://db.tt/48Er4LJG

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
The only things left I haven't replaced is crankshaft positioning sensor & ECM. Do you have any other suggestions that can help...don't want to drop $150-399 if not the problem. Thanks!
If ASD relay doesnt help verify power/grounds going to ECM are good and if so replace. You can get a used ECM from www.car-parts.com to save money. The crank sensor would not effect fuel pressure. Let me know if you have any questions, thanks.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks...one last thing please....where is fuse for ECM? I know its under console on drivers side but which one...I have no cover w/diagram for fuse blolck. Want to check and/or replace. Thanks again!

If it was a fuse problem it would not start at all so I do not think that would be worth checking. Here is a connector diagram of ECM to check power/grounds. Let me know if you have questions, thanks.

http://db.tt/r8PWX6tc