Vladgmru, Automotive Electrician
Experience:  I've been working with American made cars since 1992.

Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland: Headlight height adjustment on

Headlight height adjustment on a 2012 Jeep Grand cherokee:

Hi guys, on my overland, after diving into the manual and internet, all i could find is that the height is managed automatically, but at night, no matter witch ride height position i am , i'm always too high, enought to blind the little european cars. Any guess if i can do the setting myself? can't find any button, screw or computer setting for that.

Thanks in advance

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.
My name is Vladimir.
If you are sure that your headlights are set too high, then you can try to adjust it.
If you have High Intensity Discharge (HID) headlamps, then there should be two adjustment screws at the back of each headlamp.One for vertical adjustment and another for horizontal.
You may need to use a good flashlight or even remove some plastic panels to find the screws.
It is a good idea to count how many turns you are going to do in order to return to factory settings if something goes wrong.

See illustration below: