Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database

2004 Jeep Liberty: step instructions for replacing the heater core..V

Are there step by step instructions for replacing the heater core on a 2004 Jeep Liberty with a V-6 motor.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Dan replied 4 years ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm here to help get your problem resolved. Ask follow up questions, thanks. Here are instructions ,save to computer because links will be deleted. Thanks.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

It appears I have to drain and refill the refrigeration system. Is this correct? That is beyond my skill set. If I have to go to a pro do you have a rough cost estimate? The work will be performed in California. Yeah, I know that means it costs more...
Expert:  Dan replied 4 years ago.
Yes, you can just have them drain ac then fill when your done...Heater core is 4 hour job to have replaced at shopj...Drain/fill is 1.4 hour job.