Kevin
Kevin, Owner Kevins Mobile repair Atlanta
Experience:  14 years dealer trained, Master Electrical,AC,Body Mechanical, Drive ablity.
10702820

Ems mafunction oo jeep grand

Customer Question

ems mafunction oo jeep grand
Category: Jeep
Expert:  brownjeff replied 5 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer,

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am here to try and assist your with your question. Are you getting any codes from the computer?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

the bcm has codes matured malfunction present ,, jeep and truck engine controller messages not received and in the skim code is ems malfunction present

things that have ben done ecu,crank sensor cam sensor

Expert:  brownjeff replied 5 years ago.
Do you have the code numbers?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

the code is what i wrote ems malfunction that the code in skim module

in body module code is malfunction present and jeep and truck engine contraoller messages not received

Expert:  brownjeff replied 5 years ago.
OK....not sure then and I will send your question to the others here on the site and see if they can help.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
im thinking bcm needs tobe reblaced and programed every part has XXXXX XXXXXed but bcm and skim module
Expert:  Kevin replied 5 years ago.
welcome to just answers my name is Kevin what was the code number and how did U get the code along with what is the issues u are having with the jeep?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
car shut off wile driving and if you waite it starts up no number of codes just what i wrote is what it said
Expert:  Kevin replied 5 years ago.
what kinda jeep is it what engine size
can U talk to the PCM there is nothing in the description or chat with the other tech about it stalling when driving or any codes.