CDJMasterTech
CDJMasterTech, Jeep MasterTech
Experience:  Factory trained and certified Jeep Master Technician, ASE Master Technician
18188794

1998 jeep cherokee power window drivers side will not work.

1998 jeep cherokee power window drivers side will not work. I have the interior panel off and can see a cable loose but can't see where it attaches.
Assuming this is a regular Cherokee, not a Grand Cherokee, and also assuming you can hear the motor make noise when attempting to run the window, the cable that you see is part of the window regulator and not serviceable. If the cable is loose, the window regulator will have to be replaced.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
It is worth 35.00 if you can tell me how to fix it but if it is unfixable by me I think 20.00 is more than enough. Since the labor is mine. what do you think?
I did not design your Jeep, or decide how much to value your question at. I have no control over these things. All I can do is answer your question. If the cable from the regulator has come loose then the entire regulator will have to be replaced. I am not aware of a way to retroactively change the price of a question that has already been submitted, but if possible that would be your decision to make, not mine.