Mark, 22 Year Factory trained technician
Experience:  Jeep factory training........25 years in the industry.

2006 jeep commander,no a/c or blower.Checked fuses and relays.Replaced

2006 jeep commander,no a/c or blower.Checked fuses and relays.Replaced front resistor.Still nothing.

Welcome to Just Answer Jeep my name is Mark.

Do you have the manual temperature control system......or the automatic system?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Automatic control system

Great thanks. The blower motor on the auto system is controlled by a blower motor control module. The blower motor power module is mounted to the rear of the HVAC housing, directly behind the glove box.

It sounds like you have a failed module and it can be accessed for service by removing the glove box.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
The only thing I see behind the glove box is the resistor.Whereis the module located?
Yes, that it is. On the auto system it still "looks" like a resistor but it is actually an electronic module supplying power and ground to the blower motor.............where a resistor only controls the ground.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I replaced that with a new one from CarQuest and it still dosen't work.
Ok, if you supply power and ground directly to the motor does it actually run.........maybe a bad blower motor?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I just got called for a towing emergency.Can I reply to this in the morning?
Sure, no problem.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thank You
Talk tomorrow...
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Before I go under the dash again to check for power to the blower motor & hot wire the blower to see if it works,exactly what fuse controls the blower &which fusebox is it in?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Just wondering if you received my last reply& question..My battery died on my laptop.My day is not starting off so great.

Fuse #1 in the underhood fuse box. It's a 40 amp fuse.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
If it is the blower motor,how hard is it to replace?Also,is there a trick to getting the glove box door off?I never did one on a jeep this new.By the way,the fuse was good.

Separate the glove box damper rod from the glove box by sliding the rod towards the rear of the vehicle to release it from the bin.

Open the glove box and carefully use fingers to press down glove box open stops at the top of the bin, downward to allow the glove box to rotate toward the carpet.
Rotate the box down and release the door hinges at the bottom and remove the glove box.

The motor is straightforward to replace. It's accessed from under the dash on the passenger side.

Edited by Mark on 8/22/2010 at 4:17 PM EST
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thank you for your time and patience.Hopefully,this will do it.
You're very welcome.