supertech
supertech, master tech
Experience:  a1-a8,l1,t2,b5.ASE triple chrysler master tech 42yr experience HEV chrysler Specialist
9510839

1994 Jeep Cherokee Country: Anyone have an instrument cluster layout

Anyone have an instrument cluster layout for a 1994 Jeep Cherokee Country ( what instruments go in which holes ) ??
Hi my name is John.

On the right side the the volt gauge is on the bottom and above it is the oil gauge.

On the left side of the cluster is the temp gauge on the bottom and the fuel gauge above it.

Let me know what else you need.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I replaced the broken instrument Bezel that was cracked and broken. The new one is ok except to the left and down from the steering column is a 2 1/2 inch square where in the other there was a blank black panel. Before I just glue in the old blank panel I was wondering what instrumwnt might have gone in there. There is a wireing connector in there that looks like it might attach to some instrument - thought I might just get the instrument and put it where it belongs. Can't imagine what it might be?

Thanks

Some of them on the left side had a fuel gauge module .
if I have help you,please push the accept button when were done.

Thank you for choosing just answer