1987 Jeep Wrangler: My headlights dont work..lights work

My headlights don't work on my 1987 Jeep Wrangler, but all the other lights work. Solution?
hello, test for power at the headlights if no power replace the switch -- if power is there check for ground --
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Have volt meter on VDc, probes inserted in plug, pulled off headlight - O volts. Does this mean switch is bad? If I pull clip off back of switch and insert probes in that plug and have V Dc (power), does this isolate bad switch?

yes-- the switch is faulty

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Have 12v DC at connector when pulled from switch. Looks like thats the problem. Thanks for you help! Any idea for best to get new headlight/parking light switch for '87 Jeep Wrangler? Also, is there a particular fuse on the fuse block that controls the headlights?
i would use an OEM jeep switch,tim