Daryl, Shop Owner, Master Mechanic
Experience:  28 years experience, Master Mechanic

Codes po132 po135 po141 po138

codes po132 po135 po141 po138
Check fuse 23 in the Power Distribution Center (PDC). This fuse feeds B+ from the Automatic Shut Down (ASD) relay to the O2 sensor heaters.
SOrry I hit the wrong # XXXXX should be fuse 24 you might also check fuse 19
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I did find a blown fuse in the p d c box not sure if its #23 lid on box is not marked telling me what #s go to what fuse owners manual same thing it is a 15 amp mini fuse that was blown if i replace the fuse should i replace the o2s as well as long as the fuse does not blow again.
Yes if you have not it should be changed and you might look at the wiring to all of the 02 sensors to be sure they are not near the exhaust or rubbed through any ware.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
if i replace the fuse and it does not blow should i replace the o2s or will they be ok
If you do not find a wiring problem one of the 02 sensor is probably blowing the fuse but you can try it and see if it blows again and if it does you will need to replace the 02 sensors.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
thanks for the help
Thanks for using justanswer and please do not forget to accept my answer.