vipertech, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Jeep factory certified technican

04 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo with dtc P0135, and P0155, I

04 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo with dtc P0135, and P0155, I have changed the 02 sensors(oe replacement) 4 times the code keeps returning, any ideas? What about reflashing the computer? Also the MUX code? any ideas?
Category: Jeep
Expert:  vipertech replied 6 years ago.

Good evening.....the code p0135 has a related service bulletin. The recommendation is to perform a software update on the PCM. Here is a copy of the bulletin:

As far as P0155....the bulletin applies to this as well. It covers 4 possible codes found. You have 2 of those. So I highly recommend having the software updated.

If this answers your question then please press "ACCEPT "so that I may be paid for the time spent helping you. If you need more help then please let me know. Thanks