Joe  Barfield
Joe Barfield, Master High-Tech
Experience:  36yrs.in Auto Industry, Aamco Trans.Master..
17290852

1998 Jeep Cherokee Classic: my muffler and pipe replaced...02 sensor

I just got my muffler and pipe replaced. Now I'm being told I need an 02 sensor on my 1998 Jeep Cherokee Classic. Can I replace the 0xygen sensor on my own?
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Joe Barfield replied 7 years ago.
Hello, Its Easy.......Like a spark plug , you just need to know which one it is......thanks Joey........However You may Need a speacial socket because, sometimes its hard to reach with a wrench........Many Parts Centers Have a Tool Loan Program.......They can also furnish detailed instructions on how to replace.......
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Joe,

Did you need more information? I'm new to this and it looks like there is an info. request from you?

If this is not the case and if that is your complete answer, you don't need to reply.

S

Hi, That Info is Just the System.........Please Hit the Accept Button if you have no Futher Questions.......Thanks Joey