Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master...30+ years...Shop owner..engine builder..collision structural repair
2947720

1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee: you send me the timing marks..V

Can you send me the timing marks for my 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee? V-8 engine 4.7 L
Hello and welcome to Just answer.com, Super mechanic here. About your vehicle.

graphic

Fig. Set engine to TDC cylinder no.1, camshaft sprocket V8 marks at the 12 o-clock position-4.7L engine

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
The diagram only shows 2 chains, and I have 3 chains. I need timing marks for all, not just the 2 in the diagram.
The large sprocket is an idler. As long as the crankshaft is at the TDC position, then the camshafts will have to be lined up according to the diagram.

graphic
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Thank you for your time. We WILL accept your answer as soon as we have a chance to try it. This could be some time this afternoon. Thanks, Rich
Okay