Richard, Jaguar Technician
Experience:  12 years at a Ford/Lincoln Mercury and Jaguar dealer as technician and shop foreman.
10437779

I have a 2013 Jaguar XF that have the front turn signal or

Customer Question

I have a 2013 Jaguar XF that have the front turn signal blown or need replacement. Is that something that is can do?
JA: Have you checked the fuse?
Customer: well it only the front driver side
JA: Are you fixing your XF yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I tried to remove the housing, there is two nuts on the top that came out real easy. however, it didn't pull loose but moved. I was afraid to pull it for fear that I would break something. the nut under tire wall on this model is not visible or do not exist.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
The turn signal in the front is an led so it is not serviceable. A complete assbly will be needed. If your vehicle is still under standard factory warranty this would be a covered repair unless there is a physical damage. In order to remove the assembly the front bumper cover needs to be removed. I can send you over all procedures if you would like.