Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems
Experience:  Owner at Carolina Auto Service & Sales , 20 years Experience in Foreign & Domestic vehciles
45790705

Thanks I'll get the printout and get back to you with the

Customer Question

Thanks I'll get the printout and get back to you with the results tomorrow until then....
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

ok sounds great

i m online daily from 10 till late

save this link page and just copy pasted in your browser when ready , it will open the conversation between us again ,and just reply back like now.

you dont have to open another question to get to me , this post will stay open between us

Please let me know

Thank You

Chad Farhat

Please let me know if you need anything else on it, just reply back and we will continue

If you are good, Please Kindly Rate Me.

A 5 Star Rating is much Apreciatted

If you feel I have not been helpful Please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR (1 or 2 stars) AND WASTE YOUR MONEY ,You can always ask me again or I can opt out of your question & open it for another expert ,that will provide you with more or better assistance on this issue & you're not wasting your money.
Please keep in mind that when you rate me , it does not end our conversation.
you can always come back to this conversation and ask me any follow up question you may have on this issue
(you can copy this link page & paste it in your browser when ready and it will open up our conversation again)

Thank You
Chad Farhat

hey how are you

just checking on you ,do you still assistance with it

Chad