Richard, Jaguar Technician
Experience:  12 years at a Ford/Lincoln Mercury and Jaguar dealer as technician and shop foreman.

I have a 2006 S Type Jag. We are going to have to replace

Customer Question

I have a 2006 S Type Jag. We are going to have to replace the AC module behind the dash because the blend flaps are not working. I have a mechanic that will do this, but he has not removed a Jag dashboard. Could you send me the procedures you mentioned in post several years back on how to remove the dash?
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.
I assume this vehicle has navigation. You are referring to the climate control module correct?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
It does not have navigation.We need to replace the heater/ac matrix . The blend flaps are not responding, so we need to remove the dash and replace the complete heater/ac matrix.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.
OK I understand. The flaps are on the box mounted to the back of the dash. I will send over the procedures.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I never received the procedures!!! I have inquired twice about this and received no response. If I do not receive a response quickly I am going to give a bad rating and ask for my money back.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.
Looks like my post did not go through. I will be resending them.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
You say above you will resend the procedures. Where are they? I have not received them. Is this a scam?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

Click on the link