Matt, Engineer
Experience:  Mechanical Engineer with 20 years experience in the auto industry, 8 yrs in formula 1 engine testing

Thank you for responding Chad. British performance is not

Customer Question

Thank you for responding Chad. British performance is not open on Saturdays, so I will have to call them on Monday. I would like to talk to you in person, but can't afford too. I live on disability checks. How do I give you the answer on Monday in regards ***** ***** questions?
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 2 months ago.

You welcome

ok no problem , all you have to do is reply back here and I will see it .the post will stay open

I will be online Monday 10 am till 12 pm , eastern time

you have another post open ,the one i replied to first, since they are the same question ,so your not charged twice let say on the first one i replied to and I will ask customer service to close this one since it is a duplicate .