Richard, Jaguar Technician
Experience:  12 years at a Ford/Lincoln Mercury and Jaguar dealer as technician and shop foreman.

I bought a 2006 Jaguar S type 3.0 last year in the dry

Customer Question

I bought a 2006 Jaguar S type 3.0 last year in the dry season in Florida. It had 137,000 miles on it and looked brand new. With all the rain we have had recently, water is coming in from the outside and is about 2" deep where the back seat passengers feet would. This is when the car is not moving and parked in the driveway. There is no indication of how it is getting in. I had the drains cleaned out and it doesn't seem to be leaking through the sunroof. Any suggestions?
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.
How were the drains checked and cleaned? Any signs of water on the trunk floor area around the spare tire?